a rush and a push and the land is ours...

wew, its last day of my holiday.back to school, back to life, straigtly faced middle test exam, darn.yesterday my friend gayuh ask me to take shot and using my "blue" for his cloth business, and i ask isaak to doing cos im not quite well as model photographer, honestly...i can't. im just cheap candid photographer...hahaha.the air is bad, but we really enjoyed the shot esp. because of the model are verryyy cute...^^


i take some pic during isaak photo session...ahaha





before, i go out for lunch with my family to celebrate my sister birthday, wow its been long time we're not hang out together, since my father passed away, and my sister working far awaayyy....and welcome to new comer in family, our first 3rd generation.^^, bigger and stronger...ahahaha

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

nice pict.nice blue.but according to the blue,the girl were too "biasa"[hhe e inggrisnya lp]..tp xpresinya suka.asek.salam_^^
lain x jgn ngumpet2 potona..ahhaahha snapshoter yupp?!